Rua do Crucifixo, 82 a 84 | 1100-182 – Lisbon
Ecos Infalíveis Unipessoal Lda, owner of the registered trademark Lisboa em Fado, makes available in this site a set of information related to the activity developed as a Cultural Agent. The ultimate goal is to publicize, promote, and sell, to the general public, their artistic and cultural offerings in the area of Fado.
The price of the tickets for the daily Lisboa em Fado show is 19 euros per person, including VAT at the legal rate.
1. general terms and conditions of use.
- The use of the Lisboa em Fado website is free
- The User may, however, subscribe through the websites for services and products, to which costs and conditions may be associated.
- These General Conditions are applicable to the Lisboa em Fado website. Specific conditions may exist for certain services and products made available, which may be subscribed by the user and to which distinct costs and conditions may be associated.
- If you remain on the site it means that you ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for its use, namely its general terms, being in force from the date of your first access to the website.
2. Content, Copyright and Proprietary Rights
- The website Lisboa em Fado represents a website, being the same and the service it provides the responsibility of Ecos Infalíveis Unipessoal Lda, with headquarters at Rua do Crucifixo n.º 82 a 84, Zip Code 1100-182, with Fiscal Number 516 803 239.
- Ecos Infalíveis Unipessoal Lda. reserves the right to make changes and corrections, suspend or close the websites when it deems appropriate and without prior notice to users.
- The contents of Ecos Infalíveis Unipessoal Lda, including trademarks, drawings, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, belong solely and exclusively to it, or to third-party owners who have authorized the inclusion of the same on the website, and are protected under the general terms of law and national and international legislation for the protection of Intellectual Property.
- You may not display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or use the contents in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the prior express written consent of Ecos Infalíveis Unipessoal Lda. Exceptions to this interdiction are uses authorized by law, namely the right to quote, as long as its origin is clearly identified.
- Thus, are prohibited any technical, logistical or technological resources by virtue of which a third party can benefit directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the contents of the website, or the effort made by Ecos Infalíveis Unipessoal Lda. for its operation. Specifically, unless expressly authorized, all banners, links, hyperlinks, framing or anything similar that may be established towards the Lisboa em Fado website are forbidden. Any infringement of the provisions of this point will be considered an infringement of the legitimate intellectual property rights of Ecos Infalíveis Unipessoal Lda. about the websites and their contents.
- You agree not to transmit to this site any unlawful, defamatory, pornographic, scandalous, or any other content that might constitute conduct that violates any law. Ecos Infalíveis Unipessoal Lda. will cooperate with the competent authorities for law enforcement to order the disclosure of the identity of any person transmitting such content.
- Ecos Infalíveis Unipessoal Lda. may investigate an alleged violation of the site’s Terms and Conditions of Use and may determine that the information be removed from the site.
- Ecos Infalíveis Unipessoal Lda. disclaims any liability for damages that may arise from the use of this site or any sites linked to it. Likewise, no guarantee is given that access to this site will be uninterrupted or free from errors, viruses or any other harmful material and you are not subject to any claims, penalties, damages or expenses that may arise from either the use or inability to use the site or unauthorized access to or alteration of the site. As such and in this way, it peremptorily declines responsibilities such as:
- Delays, interruptions, errors and suspensions of communications originating from factors beyond its control, including any deficiencies or failures caused by the communications network, electrical circuit or communications services provided by third parties, the computer system, modems, connection software or any computer viruses.
- Failures and damages resulting from incompatibility of the services or contents of the website with other services, contents or computer programs used by the user.
- Misuse of services and contents made available such as chats, news groups, forums, blogs, personal pages, etc.
- Creating a false identity, using ‘clones’ or any other means that allows you to browse the web page with a false appearance or identity for any reason, especially with the purpose of deceiving third parties as to the sender’s identity or the origin of the message.
4. Payment, cancellation, refund and no-show policy
- On the website www.lisboaemfado.com, Lisboa em Fado proposes to the User the payment methods available there.
- There are no exchanges or returns on sales made on the site.
- The change of date or cancellation of the event is the sole responsibility of Ecos Infalíveis Unipessoal Lda.
- The non-attendance at the show at the moment of its beginning, after the acquisition of the ticket for the same, determines the immediate renunciation of the refund of the ticket’s value.
5. Law and Jurisdiction
- The information on this site has been included in good faith and is for general information purposes only, and its use is at the user’s sole risk.
- In all matters not governed by these conditions, Portuguese Law shall apply.
- In case of dispute, in the interpretation or application of these conditions, the competent court is the district court of Lisbon, with express waiver of any other. Although it has been translated into English, the Portuguese language document prevails.
6. Company Data
ECOS INFALÍVEIS – UNIPESSOAL LDA
Rua do Crucifixo 82 to 84